Now you have the option to request a ballot, complete it, and return it all in one visit to a Board of Elections location even if you’ve already applied for a Mail Ballot
Who can Vote On Demand?
- Anyone who has requested a Mail Ballot and has not returned it yet, can vote On Demand until Election Day. If you don’t want to wait for your ballot to arrive or have misplaced it, this is a great option for you to cast your ballot before Election Day.
- Anyone who is a registered voter can vote On Demand until one week before the election.
If you decide to vote On Demand, Do Not Wait! Lines will get longer as it gets closer to Election Day.
Do I Need to Schedule My Visit?
No, but if you don’t there is a chance the process will take longer. Here are the locations and the links to schedule an appointment:
- Doylestown: 55 E. Court St, Doylestown | 215-348-6154
- Levittown: 7321 New Falls Rd, Levittown | 267-580-3500 or, if busy 215-348-6154
- Quakertown: 261 California Rd, Quakertown | 215-529-7250 or, if busy 215-348-6154
- To Be Announced Prior to the Nov 2 General Election